Worshiping together as a church over this last year has looked entirely different than what we’re accustomed to. We understand that each person has varying comfort levels and circumstances, which is why we have provided three ways to worship as a church family!
WHAT IS AN IN-PERSON SERVICE?
Our in-person outdoor service takes place at 10AM on Sunday mornings (weather-permitting). It is a shorter, family-friendly event, where individuals of all ages are welcome to worship with us in the main church parking lot!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- To ensure the safety of our congregation, volunteers, and staff; we kindly ask attendees to maintain social distancing protocols and wear masks.
- Sunday worship and/or special event lyrics are uploaded to our website at www.cornerstonesimi.com/worship.
- We ask that those attending the outdoor service kindly park in the South MPR parking lot (4364 Valley Fair St). There is no street parking.
- Please enter and exit on either side of the Children’s Ministry buildings.
- Bring your own chair, hot/cold beverage to enjoy, and adequate shade or layering to ensure your comfort while worshiping outdoors!
- Check our various social media platforms for updates if there is the possibility of inclement weather!